On the Noryn River near the village of Slavenshchina, Narodichskaya community, the movement of transport of all weight categories has been resumed along the 60-meter bridge, destroyed by the Russians during their flight last year.
A new bridge on the Noryn River connected the Zhytomyr region and the Kiev region. The Russians blew it up last year during their flight.
The construction of the bridge was carried out by the first separate brigade named after. Prince Lev of the State Special Transport Service of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine. The bridge workers worked for one hundred and forty days on the construction of the bridge and, despite the weather conditions of the last rainy weeks, they completed the project on schedule.
This is the second bridge built by the unit’s builders in the Narodich community. In the summer, on July 18, traffic was resumed here along the bridge crossing over the Uzh River between the village of Narodich and. Market. There are two more objects in the pipeline.
As the Narodichi village military administration clarified, the construction of the bridge across Noryn took place thanks to the help of the Digitalization Development Directorate of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, the UNITED24 team and the Chernobyl-Tyubu association.
This 60-meter bridge on the Noryn River has become better and safer than the one destroyed by Russian occupiers. Photo: Narodichskaya NVA
Let us remind you that in the Zhytomyr region, which suffered from the Russian occupation last spring, this is the second bridge built this fall.. In October, traffic across the Irsha River was resumed in neighboring Malin. It was destroyed by a Russian missile last year.
The beautiful bridge in Malin restored all logistics and improved transport links in the region. Photo: Zhytomyr OVA
Co-financing funds were used there: 60% of the amount for restoration was allocated by the state budget, and the remaining 40% of the cost was financed by the Estonian government. In total, during the war, Estonia donated more than 70 cars to the Zhytomyr region as part of transport assistance, and helped in the restoration of social facilities, incl. financed the construction of a kindergarten in Ovruch.